The Hawaii Law Enforcement Memorial Foundation wishes to acknowledge the following individuals who voluntarily participate as official “Advisors” on various legal, administrative, and community matters relative to the Hawaii Law Enforcement Memorial.
The Foundation values their collective insight and expertise as an essential resource.
- Hon. Florence Nakakuni, United States Attorney, District of Hawaii
- Bobby Aiu, Supervisory Special Agent, DEA (Retired)
- Howard Tagomori, Chief of Police, Maui Police Department (Retired)
- Larry Mahuna, Chief of Police, Hawaii County Police Department (Retired)
- Clayton Arinaga, Interim Chief of Police, Kauai Police Department (Retired)
- Lawrence Terlep, Branch Chief, DLNR (Retired)
- Frank Fujii, Major, Honolulu Police Department (Retired)
- Prof. Ronald Becker, Criminal Justice Admin. Prog. Dir., Chaminade University