The Hawaii Law Enforcement Memorial Foundation wishes to recognize the contributions made by the following individuals. Without their kokua and generous consideration of this undertaking, the Foundation and its objectives would not thrive.
Each is a true and valuable resource.
- Rep. Blake Oshiro, 33rd Representative District, Sponsor of HCR 139 and HB 1622
- Mr. Reed Rohr, Law Office of Reed Rohr
- Mr. Joseph Aragon – HLEMF logo concept and design
- Mr. Chun Yee – HLEMF logo concept and design
- Mr. Aaron Ortega – Website creation, modification, and maintenance
- Ms. Pamela Patrinos – Official HLEMF Photographer
- Hon. Florence Nakakuni, United States Attorney, District of Hawaii
- Bobby Aiu, Supervisory Special Agent, DEA (Retired)
- Howard Tagomori, Chief of Police, Maui Police Department (Retired)
- Larry Mahuna, Chief of Police, Hawaii County Police Department (Retired)
- Clayton Arinaga, Interim Chief of Police, Kauai Police Department (Retired)
- Lawrence Terlep, Branch Chief, DLNR (Retired)
- Frank Fujii, Major, Honolulu Police Department (Retired)
- Prof. Ronald Becker, Criminal Justice Admin. Prog. Dir., Chaminade University